Toolbar

Saturday 25 May 2013

American Wishlist !

One of my university friends is going to America this winter break (which is in 2 week !!!! but i have to get through final week projects first :( but the break is so close i can almost feel it). SO she's going to be there for 3 weeks and asked a few friends including me to make a list of things we'd like her to get for us. Of course we'd be paying for it but she can bring things back we could never get in Australia or for that price. There is SO MUCH, too much i want. I would love to go to America one day in the future with my boyfriend and friends. I've never been on a overseas trip with my friends/boyfriend before. But seriously Sephora, Walmart, forever 21, victoria secret, bath and body works ! oh gosh anyways here's my condense manageable things-i-hope-to-get-from-usa wishlist.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment