Toolbar

Wednesday 22 May 2013

My go-to japanese restaurant

Hana Hana causal dinning restaurant.
Chinatown
5/209 Thomas St Sydney

This has to be my most favourite go to lunch place when i have a class break or dinner or anything. Firstly it's dirt cheap, secondly it's so quick and yummy, thirdly it's clean and has a casual environment. It's a PERFECT place for small eaters as they sell a selection of half size dishes ranging from $3.30-$5.





My usual is the Hamburg Don dish ($4.20), i forgot the exact name because you just select what you want from the screen as you can see above and then there's a cafeteria style area where you can add extras to your dish. Then i top a crap load of tempurea flakes and spring onion topping onto it. It's absoulutly yummy! I think i've had it over 10 times. I also got extra tempura tofu and sweet potato this time.


For desert my cousin and i shared cream cheese pancakes with green tea ice cream, red bean (fav! so asian of me) and moochi.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment