Toolbar

Sunday 2 February 2014

Set your goals for 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR
Here's to my first post for this year. Some printable for you lovely souls.

This year i want to achieve more and i figured the first step is to set yourself up for success thus i wrote up my goals for this year. Also each year i also want to learn a new skill, this year is to learn how to crochet. Some of the things people can crochet for themselves are amazing and i'd love to learn that skill. I started learning about 4 days ago and i think i'm progressing... very very slowly. 

 But as Jake the Dog said:

"Suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something

Here are my goals for this year and you can write out yours too. Print one of these bad boys out, fill it out and stick it up on your wall to keep you on track. I think it will be fun doing one each year and seeing how your goals will change. 


--



--
The first thing i'm learning to crochet is a "simple" flower, i'm learnt it from a youtube video. I feel like i'm getting better. Left side is the very very first thing i ever crocheted and then the middle is my second attempt and third is my final attempt. Not perfect but you can kind of see that it's a flower in the third one. hahas. 


Talk soon. BYEE!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment